Advanced Real Estate Finance On-demand
Course length: 16 hours / 8 modules
Designed for: Developers, owners, asset managers, financial managers, investors and brokers.
This course provides the intermediate- to senior-level real estate professional with techniques used to analyze, finance and structure real estate transactions. It is designed to provide a decision-making framework that offers you an intuitive understanding of real estate finance and investment and allows you to effectively analyze a broad range of real estate problems and solutions. Completion of the Basic Real Estate Finance course is recommended but not required.
- Overview of Capital Markets
- Required Rates of Return and Capitalization Rates
- Valuation Methodologies and the Use of Leverage
- Real Estate Taxation
- Commercial Loan Markets and Underwriting
- Investment Analysis: Development Transactions
- Investment Analysis: Value-Added Properties
- Real Estate Private Equity Markets
Get started today >>