Just when you thought it was safe to go back into the development water…..Shark Tank is back! Top developers compete for equity capital from institutional investors searching for the best industrial development deals from around the country. Developers who dare to enter the “Shark Tank” will pitch real deals and a panel of three “Sharks” will consider project economics, site and building design and market fundamentals to determine the best of the best. This interactive session will provide and in-depth look and exactly how and why development decisions are made in today’s environment.
Download the presentation. (Note: If you are having difficulty opening or printing this large document, right click on the link and choose "Save Target As". Save the PDF to your computer, and then open that file and print it directly.)
- Darla Longo, Vice Chairman, CBRE
- Matthew Brodnik, Director of Capital Markets, Exeter Property Group
- David Buck, Managing Director, USAA Real Estate Company
- Dayton Conklin, Senior Vice President, Investments, Clarion Partners
- Tom McNearney, Chief Investment Officer, Transwestern
- Andrew Mele, Principal, Trammell Crow Company
- Timur Tecimer, President and CEO, Overton Moore Properties
Add a Comment
We welcome your thoughtful comments. Please comply with our Community rules. All comments will display your real name.