Development 14 - Debt, Equity and Structured Finance: Capital Sources in a Changing Market
When traditional first mortgage debt does not meet your financing needs, a growing number of other real estate capital sources have evolved to fill the gap. Higher leverage/subordinate debt, equity or preferred equity, and structured transactions with material flexibility could be the right route for funding projects. A panel of financial and economic analysts details how this niche market has evolved, identifies common structures and pricing parameters and forecasts future trends while addressing the need for flexibility.
- Fred Harmeyer, Senior Managing Director, Regional Head, U.S. Capital Markets – East, Cushman & Wakefield
- Dan Cooperman, Managing Director, Terra Capital Partner
- Jeffrey Fastov , Senior Managing Principal, Square Mile Capital Management LLC
- Tim Johnson, Managing Director of Debt Strategies, Blackstone
- Sujan Patel, Managing Director and Co-Head of Investments, NorthStar Realty Finance Corp.
Download the Presentation (Note: If you are having difficulty opening or printing this large document, right click on the link and choose "Save Target As". Save the PDF to your computer, and then open that file and print it directly.)
Add a Comment
We welcome your thoughtful comments. Please comply with our Community rules. All comments will display your real name.