NAIOP and Prologis Inclusion in CRE Scholarship
For Women and Underrepresented Professionals
NAIOP and Prologis are partnering to provide a program scholarship to up to 10 individuals, helping prepare a pipeline of women and minorities for development and operations positions in commercial real estate.
Women or other underrepresented minorities who are demonstrating leadership and responsibility in the CRE profession are invited to apply for this program that will advance your industry knowledge and connect you with leaders across North America.
Applications for the scholarship are accepted online. The deadline to apply is February 22, 2019.
Recipients will receive:
Requirements for application:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience and current employment in the real estate industry, including development, architecture, planning, government, transportation, engineering, finance, sustainability, and nonprofits.
- Women or other underrepresented minority.
- Age 38 or younger
- Priority given to NAIOP members
- Current Prologis employees are not eligible.
- Sample letter of recommendation.