Moneyball for Real Estate Webinar
March 19, 2019
2-3 p.m. ET
Location: Your Office
In today’s commercial real estate landscape, most markets are highly saturated and developers are attempting to “out-amenitize,” “out-incentivize” and “out-build” the building next door. Commercial real estate is highly commoditized, but it doesn’t need to be — especially for those armed with the right insights.
What if you could know who your target audiences really are, what to develop for them, where, at what cost and why? How might such insights affect risk profiles, lease-up timetables, rent premiums, retention rates and overall asset value?
In this webinar, Brightline Strategies, Inc. President and CEO Michael Broder will examine how the application of predictive research methodologies enables real estate owners and operators to:
- mitigate development risk;
- deliver more relevant and resonant programming, placemaking and positioning;
- reduce marketing spend and yield a higher ROI;
- increase preference, pace and premiums; and
- lower tenant attrition and drive greater asset performance.