If You Experience Trouble Registering Online: NAIOP is experiencing periodic server outages that may make online transaction services temporarily unavailable. For assistance, please call 703-904-7100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
|National Forums Member NYC Surcharge
In the city that never sleeps, our hotel and meal costs also don’t get a break. To ensure you have the same high-quality Forums experience you’ve come to expect, with access to the best restaurants, premier hotel location and groundbreaking project tours, a supplemental fee will be charged.
|Developing Leaders XII Forum Members
Allison Bell to register.
|NAIOP Corporate Board Member not on a Forum
(Corporate Board Meeting Only)
|Spouse Forum Dinner
All registrations processed online receive an automatic order confirmation and receipt. If you register via fax, mail, or phone, a receipt must be requested by contacting email@example.com.
All cancellations must be in writing. Cancellations of Spouse Program registrations received after April 9, 2018, will be charged a fee of $35 per attendee. Cancellations received after April 23, 2018, will forfeit the registration fee and/or surcharge (if applicable). No refunds will be made for no-shows. Cancellation notices should be sent to the NAIOP Education Department firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to (703) 674-1471.
NAIOP sponsorship plans provide you with a unique opportunity to build your brand and influence key power players in commercial real estate.
Sponsorships for NAIOP’s highest level gathering are available only current NAIOP Industry Partners. You must be an Industry Partner to sponsor the National Forums Symposium.
||Exclusive Sponsor Item
||Top recognition throughout National Forums Symposium
||Premium recognition throughout National Forums Symposium
Secure your sponsorship today: Contact Christopher Ware via email or call 703-904-7100, ext. 127.
Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel
811 7th Avenue 53rd Street
New York, NY 10019
Situated in the heart of Midtown Manhattan, the Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel offers travelers a unique vantage point from which to experience the colorful culture and unrivaled energy of New York City. Seamlessly access top attractions like Rockefeller Center, Central Park and Times Square during your stay at the Sheraton New York Times Square.
The Sheraton New York Times Square is offering a discounted rate of $299 single/double, exclusive of taxes. The discounted rate will be offered until Friday, April 6, 2018, or until the room block has been filled, whichever occurs first.
- To book a room at the Sheraton New York Times Square, use NAIOP’s direct booking website.
- You may also book by calling the hotel directly at +1-888-627-7067 and requesting the special NAIOP rate of $299.
- The rate will be extended for three days before and after the blocked dates, subject to availability (April 28-May 6, 2018).
- A deposit equal to one night’s stay is required to hold each individual’s reservation. Should a guest cancel a reservation, the deposit will be refunded if notice is received at least two working days prior to arrival, and a cancellation number is obtained. Name changes to room reservations may be made up to three days prior to arrival at no charge, if there is no change to the arrival and departure dates.
Transportation, Maps and Directions
Visit the Sheraton New York Times Square website for information on the local area, including maps, and local attractions. <br />
- LaGuardia Airport (LGA): approximately 9 miles from the hotel
- Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR): approximately 15 miles from the hotel
- John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK): approximately 15 miles from the hotel
- Grand Central Terminal: approximately 1.1 miles from the hotel
- Penn Station – New York: approximately 1.2 miles from the hotel
Valet parking is available at the hotel for $60 per day through Park Serv LLC. Self-parking is not available. The valet parking entrance is located on 52nd Street between 6th and 7th Avenues. For SUV pricing, please contact the garage at 212-397-9028.
May temperatures in New York City range from an average high of 68 degrees to a low of 50 degrees.
Intention-based Communication Skills Workshop: Leading Your Team Through Change
Wednesday, May 2
9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Lunch will be provided.
Plan to arrive in New York City on Tuesday, May 1, as the workshop begins at 9 a.m. on Wednesday.
This workshop is being provided as a no-cost benefit to members of any of the National Forums. Select this event during your event registration.
Bring your leadership to a new pinnacle of excellence with this interactive workshop. Learn best practices to not only guide your department or company through change but to encourage team members to support and even embrace the process. Workshop participants will analyze how they can communicate their intentions clearly in order to effectively lead others.