2017 May Member Meeting
Date: Thursday, May 18, 2017
Time: 7:30 a.m. - 9 a.m.
Where: StorageCraft, 1st Floor, 380 Data Drive, Draper, Utah, 84020
Draper Prison Shakedown: What's the future plan?
Join us for an informative and interactive panel discussion addressing the future of the Draper prison site. What is the preliminary plan? What are the long-term goals? What is the process?
Envision Utah President and COO, Ari Bruening, will moderate our distinguished panel:
- David Dobbins, Draper City Manager, Draper City
- Theresa Foxley, President and CEO, EDCUtah
- Christopher Conabee, Principal, Utah Development & Construction
By attending this event you hereby authorize NAIOP to use, reproduce, and/or publish photographs, audio and/or video that may pertain to you — including your image, likeness and/or voice — without compensation. You understand this material may be used in various NAIOP marketing materials, website, social media, etc. If you do not agree to this disclaimer, please contact NAIOP Utah at 801.414.4210 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registered attendees need to provide written notice of cancellation to email@example.com, no later than five days before the event.
- If notice is provided by this deadline, payment will be fully refunded.
- After this deadline, registration fee is non-refundable.