NAIOP Chicago Webinar | "Where's the Lending?"
Date: Wednesday, June 24, 2020
Time: 8:30 AM - 9:30 AM
NAIOP Chicago Webinar | "Where’s the Lending?"
Wednesday, June 24, 2020
On June 24th we will hear from our panel of industry experts as they address, “Where’s the Lending?”. The discussion will be focused around where and how you can finance your next project.
Topics will include:
- Where institutional partners are lending.
- What new restrictions or lending hurdles are being imposed that will make lending more difficult.
- How lenders are pricing given the limited transaction data post lockdown.
- Will developers be required to sign personal guarantees on construction loans?
- What leverage as a percentage of cost can developers expect to receive on construction loans?
Danny Kaufman, Senior Managing Director, JLL Capital Markets
Erik Foster, Principal, Head of Industrial Capital Markets, Avison Young
Trish Kelly, President, Commercial Banking, TCF Bank
Tony Pricco, President, Bridge Development Partners
Kristin Strange, Vice President – Capital Markets, DWS
Zoom Webinar (Meeting link will be emailed out 24 prior to webinar.)
Schedule of Events:
8:30 a.m. – Program
9:15 a.m. – Q & A
9:30 a.m. – Adjourn
Download Registration Form (.pdf)
Registration Deadline: Monday, June 22, 2020
Join the Conversation: Email your questions for the speakers to NAIOP Chicago.