Award recipients will be honored at Development ’12: The Annual Meeting for Commercial Real Estate in Washington, D.C.
September 17, 2012
Herndon, Va. – Thirteen exemplary young professionals have been named the recipients of the 2012 Developing Leaders Award, presented by NAIOP, the Commercial Real Estate Development Association.
The Developing Leaders Award is an annual award bestowed upon up-and-coming professionals who have distinguished themselves in their profession and show great promise as future leaders of the commercial real estate industry.
The recipients of the 2012 Developing Leaders Award are:
- Sarah Dreyer – Senior Analyst, Cushman & Wakefield; Washington, D.C.
- Taylor Fields – Commercial Leasing Representative, James F. Knott Realty Group; Timonium, Md.
- Andrea Hidalgo – Senior Manager, AtSite; Washington, D.C.
- Kimberly Hofstede – General Manager of Real Estate and Finance, Carlson Real Estate; Minneapolis, Minn.
- Joseph Johnson – Development Manager, Horizon Properties Group, LLC; Canonsburg, Pa.
- Rusty Kennedy – Senior Associate, CBRE; Phoenix, Ariz.
- Kevin MacKenzie – Senior Managing Director, HFF, LP; Irvine, Calif.
- Zachary Niles – Director of Industrial Advisory, 360 Commercial Partners; Newport Beach, Calif.
- Kerry Olson – First Vice President, CBRE; Boston, Mass.
- Brandon Page – Vice President/Market Officer – San Francisco Bay Area Attorney, Prologis, Inc.; Fremont, Calif.
- Brian Salazar – President, Entegra Development & Investment, LLC, Andover, Mass.
- David Sobochan – Principal, Cohen & Company, LTD; Cleveland, Ohio
- Brian Whitmer – Senior Director, Cushman & Wakefield; East Rutherford, N.J.
NAIOP President and CEO Thomas J. Bisacquino spoke of the importance of the Developing Leaders Award, stating, “The Developing Leaders program recognizes the vital roles that the young visionaries of our industry play in commercial real estate today and encourages diversity and professional growth among these outstanding professionals who will lead commercial real estate into the future.”
Recipients of NAIOP's Developing Leaders Award will be celebrated at Development '12: The Annual Meeting for Commercial Real Estate, where they will benefit from unique networking opportunities and publicity surrounding the award. Development '12, which takes place October 23-25 in Washington, D.C., features three days of industry education, information sharing and events aimed at ensuring that NAIOP members have the most up-to-date information on industry trends, best practices and business strategies to achieve success.
In an effort to engage and encourage up-and-coming young commercial real estate professionals, NAIOP established the Developing Leaders Award in 2006. The honor was designed to engage tomorrow's leaders and connect them with NAIOP's increasing education and benefits available to new and developing professionals.
# # #
NAIOP, the Commercial Real Estate Development Association, is the leading organization for developers, owners and related professionals in office, industrial, retail and mixed-use real estate. NAIOP comprises 15,500 members in North America. NAIOP advances responsible commercial real estate development and advocates for effective public policy. For more information, visit www.naiop.org.
703-904-7100, ext. 166
Note to Editors: Please note that the official/legal name of the association is NAIOP.
If additional information is needed, the association can be called NAIOP, the Commercial Real Estate Development Association. The former name (National Association of Industrial and Office Properties) is no longer accurate and was changed in January 2009.
Add a Comment
We welcome your thoughtful comments. Please comply with our Community rules. All comments will display your real name.