Stay current with office, industrial, mixed-use and retail development — Subscribe to Development magazine, a quarterly print and online publication of NAIOP, the Commercial Real Estate Development Association. Through articles and columns, the magazine addresses products and issues impacting commercial real estate development, both now and in the future.
Topics addressed include: leadership and management; regulatory and government affairs; the capital markets; investment sales; supply, demand and rents relating to real estate products; demographics, technology and consumer behavior; transportation and mobility; sustainability; leasing and marketing; and more.
Regular Columns focus on the following:
- A Look Ahead — Technological and Demographic Changes Shaping Our Future
- The Entrepreneur — Leading and Managing Your Development Company
- Inside Investment & Finance — Capital Markets, Financial Structures and Sales Activity
- Strategically Green — Beyond the Basics of Sustainability
- Transportation and Mobility — Moving People and Goods
- In Touch with Tenants – Ideas for Tenant Attraction and Retention
- By the Numbers — Data impacting Commercial Real Estate
- International Markets — Keeping Pace with Globalization
- New Voices — The Changing Face of Commercial Real Estate
- Government Affairs — Legislative News Affecting You
- At Closing —The Chairman's Perspective
Plus, each issue has a special directory listing for information and networking. For more information on the content included in Development magazine, please see our Editorial Guidelines. (NAIOP Members: a subscription to Development is included in your membership.)
Would you like a sample issue? Email Gretchen Berg with your contact information.
A print subscription is $35 for one year (four issues) or $65 for two years (eight issues). Please fill out the print subscription form to order or call 703-904-7100.