Early Bird Deadline is September 27.
(Must use the PDF form to receive discount)
|Add'l paid sponsor
All cancellations must be in writing. Cancellations of full conference registrants received after October 16, 2017, will be charged a fee of $100 per attendee. You may send a substitute in your place without a penalty. Non-members substituting for a member will pay the fee difference. Cancellations received after October 30, 2017, will forfeit the registration fee. No refunds will be made for no-shows. Special events (tours) are non-refundable. Cancellation and substitution notices should be sent to email@example.com or faxed to 703-904-7003.
Hotel and Travel Information
New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge
333 Adams Street
Brooklyn, New York 11201
718-246-7000 or 888-436-3759
Book a reservation in NAIOP’s room block at the New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge
- The New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge is offering a special rate of $279 single/double, exclusive of taxes. The discounted rate will be offered until Tuesday, October 17, 2017, or until the room block has been filled, whichever occurs first.
- To book a room at the New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge, call 877-303-0104 and ask for the special NAIOP rate of $279 single/double, exclusive of taxes. You may also book online using NAIOP’s direct booking website.
- A deposit equal to one night’s stay is required to hold each individual’s reservation. Should a guest cancel a reservation, deposits will be refunded for rooms cancelled more than 72 hours prior to arrival. Name changes to room reservations may be made up to one days prior to arrival at no additional charge.
Transportation, Maps and Directions
Visit the New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge website for information on the local area, directions and local attractions.
- LaGuardia Airport (LGA)
A taxi ride from LaGuardia Airport (LGA) to the New York Marriott is approximately $35 exclusive of tax and gratuity. LGA is located 10 miles SW of the New York Marriott. Subway service from LGA to the New York Marriott costs $2.75 one-way.
- John F Kennedy International Airport (JFK)
A taxi ride from John F Kennedy International Airport (JFK) to the New York Marriott is approximately $50 exclusive of tax and gratuity. JFK is located 19 miles NW of the New York Marriott. Subway service from JFK to the New York Marriott costs $2.75 one-way.
- Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR)
A taxi ride from Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR) to the New York Marriott is approximately $90 exclusive of tax and gratuity. Newark Airport is located 14.8 miles E of the New York Marriott.
Valet parking is available at the hotel for $40 daily and $52 daily for oversized vehicles and SUVs.
Average November temperatures in Brooklyn range from an average high of 57 degrees to a low of 44 degrees.
NAIOP sponsorship plans provide you with a unique opportunity to build your brand and influence key power players in commercial real estate.
Download the sponsorship flier
Who Attends The Office Evolution?
See the Why Attend tab for demographic information on the leaders from across North America who have attended past office conferences.
Who Sponsors The Office Evolution?
See the Sponsors tab the top industrial companies who will be represented at The Office Evolution, and view the sponsor list from 2016.
||# of Registrations Included
||All Platinum Level Benefits plus one exclusive sponsorship item
||All Gold Level Benefits plus full page ad in conference program and co-sponsorship of reception
||All Silver Level Benefits plus logo recognition in education sessions
||Signage throughout the conference
||Limited logo recognition and shared materials table
Request a full sponsorship prospectus and learn what sponsorship opportunities are currently available by contacting Christopher Ware via email or call 703-904-7100, ext. 127.
The Office Evolution leads the conversation on what’s driving future of office, with a global perspective on the outlook for capital markets, a look at the challenges and rewards of reinventing or repurposing office space, the technology revolutionizing office real estate and more.
In a survey of attendees, over 90% responded that they had made new or strengthened existing relationships at The Office Evolution.
Who Attends The Office Evolution?
By scope of business:
- 38% Developers, owners, investors
- 25% Architects, engineers, contractors
- 21% Brokers
- 6% Professional services (consultants, law firms, etc.)
- 6% Economic development
- 4% Technology companies
- 30% C-level, president, partner
- 20% Vice president
- 35% Other senior management
Past attendees agree – The Office Evolution is worth your time and investment.
“The inaugural [office conference] was a great opportunity to meet colleagues in regions and markets that I had not had the opportunity to meet in the past. Gaining insights and perspectives from people working in different markets was a valuable learning opportunity.”
- Mitch Mannella, Director, Asset Management, Manulife/John Hancock Real Estate
“Highly focused conference with spot-on topics and excellent speakers. Well-chosen speakers from all across the states contributed with their knowledge and deep experience. [The office conference] is not to be missed!”
- Steve Horovitz, Director of Leasing, Reliance Properties Ltd.
“Excellent insight to the many aspects of the office industry!”
- Robert Olvera, Associate Principal, PDR
“Excellent attendance, educational sessions and networking venues for the inaugural conference.”
- Ralph Heins, President, Primera
View insights and information from a past office conference:
Select the image below to view the full gallery.