2017 CE Course: Site Feasibility & Market Analysis
Date: Wednesday, August 16, 2017 - Friday, August 18, 2017
Time: 7:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
Where: Ballard Spahr, 201 Main Street, Suite 800, Salt Lake City, Utah, 84111
Site Feasibility & Market Analysis
- Approved for 8 hours of elective CE through the Division of Real Estate
This course is designed for professional looking to develop strong analytical skills for evaluating the viability and profitability of an acquisition or development of a property. Site feasibility and market analysis is an art not a science. This course focuses on the importance of developing analytical assessment skills critical to conduct investigative research for site feasibility and understand the impact of macro-economics, legal and social constraints on a project as well as analyze the site itself.
This interactive two-day course will cover:
- Market Analysis
- Highest and Best Use
- Data Sources
- Due Diligence
- Environmental Regulations
Providing an engaging, learning environment, instructors include:
- Kent England, Argent Group
- Daniel Thomas, St. John Properties
- John Blanck, Integra Realty Resources
- Joseph Farrell, CBRE
- Julie Kilgore, Wasatch Environmental
When (full attendance required to earn credit):
- Wednesday, August 16, 2017, 7:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
- Friday, August 18, 2017, 7:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
By attending this event you hereby authorize NAIOP to use, reproduce, and/or publish photographs, audio and/or video that may pertain to you — including your image, likeness and/or voice — without compensation. You understand this material may be used in various NAIOP marketing materials, website, social media, etc. If you do not agree to this disclaimer, please contact NAIOP Utah at 801.414.4210 or email@example.com.
Registered attendees need to provide written notice of cancellation to firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than five days before the event.
- If notice is provided by this deadline, payment will be fully refunded.
- After this deadline, fee is non-refundable.